Special Report on
Streamlined sales tax
Streamlined sales tax - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
With states struggling to balance budgets during the worst economic crisis since the Depression, tax policies are under constant revision. What can be expected this year? March 25, 2010 by Mary Bernard, CPA In the past few years, states have seen a precipitous drop in tax revenues. With more corporations struggling to stay afloat, cut costs and reduce staffing, state income, sales and employment taxes have been reduced to a point to cause severe hardships to many, if not all, states. To compensate for the reduced revenue, states are increasing property taxes, expanding sales tax bases and revising tax policies with an eye ...
FedTax.net announces the launch of TaxCloud, a free, web-scale sales tax calculation engine designed to support all internet merchants. The Main Street Fairness Act, introduced the same day, would require all internet merchants to collect sales tax. Seattle, Washington – July 2, 2010 – The Federal Tax Authority (FedTax.net), a private company that is committed to making it easy for online merchants to collect sales tax, today announced the launch of its TaxCloud™ sales tax calculation and remittance service. TaxCloud is free and easy to use, and it can be integrated with virtually any ... Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
STREAMLINED SALES TAX
- MarketingHits Attention Ecommerce Sellers: Streamlined Sales Tax Is A'Comin' http://om.ly/ndHO
- seodoctor Attention Ecommerce Sellers: Streamlined Sales Tax Is A’comin’ - http://ping.fm/2yy0V
- hovo Entrepreneur.com Daily Dose - Attention Ecommerce Sellers ...: Business & small business from Entrepreneur.com. Fo... http://bit.ly/9uIbzv
Forum on Modernizing Government: Streamlining Operations 1
PERAB: Exports and Job Creation
- Thought Center - The Streamlined Sales Tax Project (SSTP): What ...
- Thought Center - Introduction to Puerto Rico?s New Sales Tax