Special Report on
The Customer Collective
The Customer Collective - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
We presented on why ongoing engagement is worth more than buzz and showcased our work in the retail industry with T.M.Lewin and Jimmy Choo. In the final session of the day, I took part in a panel discussion on trends in social media and the areas where social media marketing will develop in the next 12 to 18 months. The panel debated and sourced ideas and then used the audience to vote for the ideas that the collective wisdom of clients and agencies in the room thought were the important trends to watch. The top three trends are below (and I’m rather pleased that my suggestion about geolocation tools made it to the top spot!) ...
Organizational interest in sales performance management as a set of activities and processes is changing the market landscape for sales-related technology. Traditional customer relationship management (CRM) and sales force automation (SFA) software focus on efficiency and automation in tracking activities or executing transactions; in contrast, sales performance management targets improvement of sales effectiveness. To estimate the potential size of this market, Ventana Research built a target buyer model based on the total population of users then factored in market maturity and demand ... Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
THE CUSTOMER COLLECTIVE
- PritchATL RT @toddschnick: Minimalist Marketing: Beware The Evil Of Cool New Stuff | The Customer Collective http://bit.ly/c6oUpa
- toddschnick Minimalist Marketing: Beware The Evil Of Cool New Stuff | The Customer Collective http://bit.ly/c6oUpa
- calaicia Before You Hire A Sales Rep: My Sales Strategy To Get More Customers | The Customer Collective http://bit.ly/adVWvb
Realationship Marketing & Video Marketing is it an effective strategy
(Automated Marketing System Software-Sales Machine) Does It Work?
- Free Webinar: Social Selling – Live Q&A on Selling with Web 2.0
- Create a Powerful, Effective Follow-up Communication Campaign–A ...