Special Report on
Best Small Business Books
Best Small Business Books - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
Commercial lenders have been making life difficult for future franchise owners and small business owners looking for capital. President Obama and his administration have been putting the heat on lenders. So far, however, that has not turned the credit situation around. The franchise industry — where franchisees get a “business in a box” setup, is also feeling the pinch. Franchises known to have a proven ... By Mark Anderson - May 28, 2010 I often think of the writing portion of my brain like a big net. As I go through my day reading, listening and watching, stuff gets caught in there to be sorted through later. ...
and other entrepreneurs and small business managers. These are from a field of 47 new books nominated initially. Write-ins were allowed. (Note our separate Editor’s Choice Edition .) This is the second year in a row for the Awards. But this year we made them bigger and better. First, we got more input from readers on the initial list of nominees. Second, we implemented a formal voting process for the final choices. To be eligible, books had to appeal to small business personnel, entrepreneurs, freelancers or the self-employed. Also, books had to be newly published (or revised) ... Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
BEST SMALL BUSINESS BOOKS
- sellerbooks http://www.best-seller-books.com/small-business-for-dummies.html Small Business For Dummies
- onlybizz Develop Increased Income Through These 10 Best Home Based Business ...: Keeping books for a number of small busine... http://bit.ly/c0VjcC
- abnormalmarket RT @drthea: 31 of the best business books for solopreneurs and micro business owners - http://tinyurl.com/23ezacy
Robert Kiyosaki Network Marketing Business Opportunity Part1
George Bush and Barak Obama Small Business Marketing
- Free Webinar in Honor of National Small Business Week | Small ...
- Sales KickStart Webinar Series Offers Practical Advice to Increase ...