Special Report on
E-myth Revisited - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
Ever wonder why most small businesses-- no matter how huge effort they put in their endeavor--still fail? Micheal Gerber reveals the answers in this book. Accordingly, the future of small businesses revolve in only three philosophies: the e-myth (entrepreneurial myth), the turn-key revolution, and the business development process. The E-myth The e-myth, or the entrepreneurial myth, evolved from one very fatal assumption-- that the success of every business is simply achieved by summing up the following: an entrepreneur's desire to own a business plus the certain amount of capital he puts in plus the knowing the amount of ...
I was fortunate enough to be given this book as a birthday present back at the end of September. The book was totally new to me, and I lapped it up. In fact, I found it a very compelling, and for that reason, quick read. I tend to read at night, the last thing I do before going to sleep; no matter how late it is, or how early I have to be up in the morning. I alternate self-development/professional skills books, with fiction, and probably get through about 4 – 6 books a month, just more than 1 a week. With “The E-Myth” I found that I couldn’t wait to read the next chapter. In itself that’s ... Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
- Tweeting4Profit Great read on 'The E-Myth Revisited: Why Most Small Businesses Don't Work and Wha...' by Michael E. Gerber (Paperbac... http://bit.ly/1Oeomc
- pawelgra77 New post written and scheduled for the morning, all work done so I can now indulge in a book. Reading "E-Myth Revisited", a brilliant read!
- ukmillionaire Check out 'E-myth Revisited: Why Most Small Businesses Don't Work and What to Do...' by Michael E. Gerber (Paperbac... http://amzn.to/cVQHit
Leo Killsback Powwow Documentary Naxo'soo'e (When I Dance)
National Chief Phil Fontaine - Make Poverty History
- Webinar this Thursday: Dealing with Difficult Clients > Trust Matters
- Live Webinar on How to Build Trust in Sales Conversations ...