Special Report on
Federation of Small Businesses
Federation of Small Businesses - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
America has lost more than 8 million jobs since the Great Recession began. And even though most economists believe the recession ended last summer, unemployment remains at 9.7 percent. We clearly need more job creation. Because half of all jobs in the U.S. are in businesses with fewer than 500 employees, small businesses need to begin creating jobs if we are going to replace the millions of lost jobs. So are small businesses hiring yet? Recently, I took a look at some key data sources to answer that question. While a couple of indicators suggest an answer of “yes,” most do not. Let’s start with the most positive measure. As ...
Business leaders have welcomed the new coalition Government and its declaration that supporting the growth of small businesses should be a ‘core priority’. Business leaders have welcomed the new coalition Government and its declaration that supporting the growth of small businesses should be a ‘core priority’. But though greater certainty on some issues affecting firms has come as a relief, details so far are sketchy and concerns remain over what the new administration will do to promote business recovery. The Conservative-Liberal Democrat coalition agrees that ensuring the flow of credit ... Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
FEDERATION OF SMALL BUSINESSES
- zerofootprintuk Federation of Small Businesses argues increased incentives required if members are to effectively cut carbon emissions http://bit.ly/b3VKBg
- polleetickle RT @FSBpress: Happy Tuesday! We are 9 ppl off 1,000 fans on Facebook, join our fanpage and get more small biz news and info http://ow.ly/2tQGB
- FSBpress Happy Tuesday! We are 9 ppl off 1,000 fans on Facebook, join our fanpage and get more small biz news and info http://ow.ly/2tQGB
Health Care Stakeholder Discussion: Small Businesses
Davos Annual Meeting 2010 - Rebuilding Trust in Business Leadership
- Apprenticeships and internships
- NFIB and the Department of Commerce to Host Capital Access Webinar ...