Special Report on
Geographic information system
Geographic information system - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
Since the emergence of GIS in the late 1980s, there has been a shortage of skills in its use at several levels. This shortage has been identified in both developed countries (Tomlinson, 1993) and developing countries (Bishop et al., 2000). In addition, early leading researchers such as Raper and Green (1992) were ...
Geographic Information System (GIS) is a computer based information system used to digitally represent and analyse the geographic features present on the Earth’ surface and the events (non-spatial attributes linked to the geography under study) that taking place on it. The meaning to represent digitally is to convert analog (smooth line) into a digital form. “Every object present ... Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
GEOGRAPHIC INFORMATION SYSTEM
- JackyMoso MoSo Post: What is a Geographic Information System? http://cli.gs/RnHWm
- UKTI_Turkey Turkey-Geographic Information System (GIS)/ Decision Support System (DSS):http://tinyurl.com/36yss6u register your interest and learn more
- LavasaCommunity #Lavasa is India’s first city to use a 3D-enabled Geographic Information System (GIS) & also the first city to be completely e-governed.
Geographic Information Systems (GIS)
GIS Careers by ESRI: Geographic Information System Manager - A Day in the Life
- Download Msdn Webcast Object To Relational Mapping Shareware ...
- Trimble Launches Webinar Series for GPS and GIS Professionals ...