Special Report on
Harmonized Sales Tax
Harmonized Sales Tax - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
The Future – On July 1, 2010 Ontario will eliminate the 8% retail sales tax and replae the GST with a 13% Harmonized Sales Tax (HST). On July 1, 2010 British Columbia will eliminate the 7% sales tax and replace the GST with a 12% Harmonized Sales Tax (HST). HST by Province on July 1, 2010 Alberta 5% GST British Columbia 12% GST Manitoba 5% GST + 7% Sales Tax New Brunswick 13% HST North West Territories 5% GST Nova Scotia ...
My name is Adam, and I live in Northern Ontario, Canada. Last year our provincial government launched a campaign to establish the HST (Harmonized Sales Tax) — this would combine the PST (Provincial Sales Tax) and GST (Goods and Services Tax) that we have right now. In a vote launched last year, each household was given one ballot. In the paperwork included with the ballot, it was stated that, if HST were to go live, each household would get up to $1000 every year for three consecutive years as tax relief. What a lot of people failed to read was the up to portion. The HST has passed ... Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
HARMONIZED SALES TAX
- gynation There's absolutely nothing harmonious about Canada's Harmonized Sales Tax. >:(
- ChangeAgent66 RT @ckpgnews: Opponents of the Harmonized Sales Tax will meet with Prince George Liberal MLAs today - http://bit.ly/bYpdgn
- ckpgnews Opponents of the Harmonized Sales Tax will meet with Prince George Liberal MLAs today - http://bit.ly/bYpdgn
Harmonized Sales Tax 101 by ING DIRECT Canada - Basics of HST Part 1
Harmonized Sales Tax 101 by ING DIRECT Canada - HST Industry Highlights Part 1 of ...
- BC's Harmonized Sales Tax: A Practice Tune-up
- CAmag webinar archives | Chartered Accountants of Canada