Special Report on
New York Small Business
New York Small Business - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
founder Janice Shade, who was considering whether to expand her company by adding a scented line of soaps in response to a request from her retailer Whole Foods. We asked for your thoughts, and you responded with lots of helpful and passionate comments . Surprisingly, to me anyway, many of those comments took aim at Whole Foods. Most of the anti-Whole Foods sentiment could be traced to my reporting that Whole Foods planned to pocket the additional profit resulting from an across-the-board price increase on all soaps. Ms. Shade says there was some confusion about that and that she and the retailer have not yet had that discussion.
WASHINGTON – Ciena Capital LLC, a private, non-depository lender located in New York City, has reached an agreement with the United States to settle fraud claims related to its small business lending for $26.3 million, the Justice Department announced today. Ciena and a subsidiary, Business Loan Center (BLC), a small business lending company licensed to originate and service loans under Section 7(a) of the Small Business Act, are alleged to have submitted false claims for payment on loans made through the Small Business Administration (SBA). The SBA, through various ... Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
NEW YORK SMALL BUSINESS
- postertest1 http://bit.ly/cvPrgF New York Small Business Web Design
- ios4_unlock New post ->: New York Small Business Web Design http://www.ios-unlock.com/new-york-small-business-web-design/
- 247_Stocks Stocks Business News: Goldman swims downstream for PetroAlgae IPO: NEW YORK (Reuters) - No client is too small http://url4.eu/77ORu
New York State Senate Committee on Commerce, Economic Development and Small Business 5/ ...
16 most common Lawn Care Business Insurance questions - GopherHaul Podcast
- NYSBA Webcast (Free): Opening Your Own Firm: The Things They Never ...
- Verizon Small Business Center Webinar on June 9 Will Discuss How ...