Special Report on
The E-Myth Revisited
The E-Myth Revisited - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
Ever wonder why most small businesses-- no matter how huge effort they put in their endeavor--still fail? Micheal Gerber reveals the answers in this book. Accordingly, the future of small businesses revolve in only three philosophies: the e-myth (entrepreneurial myth), the turn-key revolution, and the business development process. The E-myth The e-myth, or the entrepreneurial myth, evolved from one very fatal assumption-- that the success of every business is simply achieved by summing up the following: an entrepreneur's desire to own a business plus the certain amount of capital he puts in plus the knowing the amount of ...
In this first new and totally revised edition of the over two million copy bestseller, The E-Myth, Michael Gerber dispels the myths surrounding starting your own business and shows how commonplace assumptions can get in the way of running a business. Next, he walks you through the steps in the life of a business — from entrepreneurial infancy through adolescent growing pains to the mature entrepreneurial perspective: the guiding light of all businesses that succeed — and shows how to apply the lessons of franchising to any business, whether it is a franchise or not. Finally, ... Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
THE E-MYTH REVISITED
- ashleymoran Reading The E-Myth Revisited which I can't put down... — at Starbucks http://gowal.la/c/2ppBq?137
- relxchange # Michael Gerber, The E-Myth Revisited. "How do you know whether you have an Opportunity Worth pursuing? Look around...
- Books4bestselle http://www.books4bestseller.com/the-e-myth-revisited-why-most-small-businesses-dont-work-and-what-to-do-about-it.html The E-Myth
How to Create a $1000000 Business: "The E-Myth"
The E Myth By Michael Gerber - Review
- Legal Ease Blog: Missed last week's webinar on delegation? Podcast ...
- Recap of David Meerman Scott webinar @ #IMU « 360 Graphics