Special Report on
Virtual help desk
Virtual help desk - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
allows IT support organizations to virtually deploy IT technicians on demand to support a computer user experiencing technical issues. IT can efficiently manage and allocate global help desk resources, including – most importantly – its personnel, to access any computer to provide support despite the end user or IT rep location. Virtual help desks allow IT reps to virtually access end systems through support sessions where they can diagnose and fix computer issues quickly. This eliminates in-person customer service calls and/or ineffective phone-only tech support sessions, making the help desk more efficient. Another objective ...
is launching version 4.0 of their desktop software suite that helps a company’s IT staff collaborate with each other and manage “everything IT.” The IT management software, which is free and ad-supported, is currently being used by 700,000 IT professionals at small to medium businesses to inventory, monitor, troubleshoot, report on and run a help desk for their IT networks. The company says the upgrade will be rolled out later this week. The interesting part of Spicework’s software is that it includes a social network for IT pros that they use to help each other ... Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
VIRTUAL HELP DESK
- articlesdirect A Virtual Front Desk Receptionist Helps Family Counselors: Family counselors help individuals and families alike o... http://bit.ly/b3qCqD
- olimpiaclub Family Counselors Perform Efficiently With The Help Of A Virtual Front Desk Assistant http://bit.ly/b7JD9b
- dansturgill Live Virtual Help Desk - Service delivered by friendly, competent engineers! http://www.livevhd.com
PHP help desk customer service support software. Knowledge base. Ticketing
IT Service Contracts + SMB Virtual IT = a Stable, ...
- HUD CoC Webcast Provides Guidance — NJ Advocacy Network to End ...
- Webinar - The Novell Integrated Help Desk and Free BrainShare ...