Special Report on
Equity Capital Market
Equity Capital Market - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
Traded financial products are born in the capital markets divisions of investment banks. Bankers there produce the securities used by companies and institutions who want to raise money on the public markets. Their two main products are stocks, traded on the equity capital markets, and bonds, traded on the debt capital markets. Stocks , also known as shares or equities, are bought by investors who want to share in the profits of a company through dividends or the appreciation of the stock's value. If the share price rises, investors can sell stock to other investors at a profit. If it falls, they might sell them at a loss. ...
strategies. Specifically, there has been a dramatic increase in the market share of strategies based on rapid responses to market data using algorithms and co-location facilities. One consequence is that the data itself becomes less reliable over time, resulting in greater price volatility and occasional severe disruptions. The flash crash of May 6 was a striking example. While my focus has been on market stability, this kind of transformation in microstructure probably has a number of other important effects. In recent testimony before the joint CFTC-SEC committee on emerging ... Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
EQUITY CAPITAL MARKET
- NagpurJobs Nagpur Manager - Equity Sales/Team Leader (Aurangabad) GLOBE CAPITAL MARKET: Job Description:1. Lead & recruit a t... http://bit.ly/az4LEM
- Jobs4Indians India job Manager - Equity Sales/Team Leader (Aurangabad) GLOBE CAPITAL MARKET: Job Description: 1. Lead & recruit... http://bit.ly/boEDwD
- IndiaBankingJob Manager - Equity Sales/Team Leader (Aurangabad) GLOBE CAPITAL MARKET: Job Description: 1. Lead & recruit a team of... http://bit.ly/az4LEM
Quarta Says Era of Private Equity `Mega Deals' Is Over
Reg D Funding Workshop
- Webinar: How to Invest in Venture Capital and Private Equity ...
- Islamic Finance Resources: Deloitte Webcast: Interview with Sheikh ...