Special Report on
Business Technology Leadership
Business Technology Leadership - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
— It was a long year of intense ups and downs in the IT outsourcing industry. Consolidation among vendors and interest in remote infrastructure management increased, while overall outsourcing demand and IT services pricing decreased. The market for IT outsourcing is expected to rebound a bit in 2010, say industry watchers. For instance, more than 75 percent of the service providers polled by EquaTerra in the third quarter of this year reported continued growth in their deal pipeline, which was up 10 percent from the previous quarter and 34 percent from the same period last year. But don't ...
WORCESTER, MASSACHUSETTS (06/14/2010) – Oracle is hoping to make a big splash with its upcoming Fusion Applications launch, but in the meantime has the perennial and less glitzy task of persuading users to upgrade from older releases of E-Business Suite. “If I were in your situation, I would be making a plan,” said Cliff Godwin, senior vice president of applications development, during a keynote address Monday at the New England Oracle Applications User Group conference in Worcester, Massachusetts. Godwin ran down a long list of features and improvements in the current ... Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
BUSINESS TECHNOLOGY LEADERSHIP
- TechnoTrendz People, Policy, Trends, Technology, Leadership, Foresight ...: A lecturer and author on music business innovation,... http://bit.ly/aDxqMA
- AlvaroSagrera Mobile phone security dos and don'ts - CIO.com - Business Technology Leadership http://ht.ly/1ZoMJ #in
- TrippBraden RT @mikehanes: Permanent IT Jobs 'Returning to Growth' - CIO.com - Business Technology Leadership http://lnkd.in/fcsFdW
AIFL - Business Technology Leaders Delegation
Global Information Technology Report 2010 - Irene Mia
- Webcast: Drive SharePoint Adoption in Lotus Notes - CIO.com ...
- Real World Performance: More Than Just Benchmarks - CIO.com ...