Special Report on
Health Management Technology
Health Management Technology - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
The rate of adoption of perioperative information technology has increased dramatically over the last few years. These systems have become an integral part of the business process of hospitals, providing valuable data that the institution can use to improve the clinical and economic performance of the perioperative service. For institutions considering such technology, some key aspects in decision-making should include system integration, fault tolerance, accessibility, workflow support and measurable results. As in other clinical areas of the hospital, perioperative IT offers a choice between two polarized paths; i.e., a ...
89 percent of health care decision makers believe telehealth will transform health care in the next 10 years, according to Intel-sponsored survey. Study reveals reimbursement and fear of technology as the top perceived barriers to telehealth implementation. * Clinical decision makers believe that the adoption of technology and telehealth solutions will cut costs and improve patient outcomes. AMERICAN TELEMEDICINE ASSOCIATION ANNUAL MEETING, San Antonio – Health care delivery in the United States will undergo dramatic changes over the next 10 years through the adoption of telehealth, ... Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
HEALTH MANAGEMENT TECHNOLOGY
- buy_book_online Update: Health Information Technology and Management http://www.buyebook.info/health/health-information-technology-and-management/
- ChezPAX GE SAAS Offering Eases Electronic Medical Records Management http://ow.ly/17Kubk
- elroman29 Health Issues Chronic Pain Relief: New Treatments - New advances in drugs and technology mean there are now better s... http://ow.ly/17JETl
Technology Management Program UCSB: Biopharmaceuticals
Patrick Dixon - conference speaker future trends (futurist). Global future of industry ...
- Thought Leadership Contributors - Technology Webinars - Technology ...
- Webinar: Introducing an eHealth Study on Enabling Technology for a ...