Special Report on
Information Systems Technology
Information Systems Technology - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
Twenty years ago, a little publication started out that billed itself as "The newsweekly of IBM system microcomputers." That publication was PC Week, which, in 2000, became eWEEK. During the last two decades, we've seen our fair share of innovations, successes, failures and revolutions in IT. But there's one thing that we've seen more of than anything else: bad predictions.... Just 10 years later, Bill Gates decided that the Web and the Internet weren't all that important. (Luckily for him, Microsoft was able to turn on a dime and pretend Gates' comments were never uttered.) ...
WinterGreen Research announces the following study: Homecare Information Systems Markets, Worldwide, Market Shares, Strategies, and Forecasts, 2010-2016 Homecare is more cost efficient than nursing home or hospital care, every patient would rather stay at home if possible. As new homecare agencies proliferate in the U.S. and worldwide, one-third of homecare agencies in U.S. markets have closed or been acquired in the past five years due to the economic downturn and lack of profitability.Information systems are a significant part of the home care delivery systems. Software leverages the ... Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
INFORMATION SYSTEMS TECHNOLOGY
- cpatech SSRN Accounting Technology & Information Systems eJournal http://ht.ly/17UdEh
- InfoTechGirl New article warning of potential health information technology hazards: Electronic health record systems likely wi... http://bit.ly/bvBfDZ
- rtls Global RFID: Global RFID - The EPCglobal Network and RFID technology, initially developed by the Massachusetts Ins... http://bit.ly/9mChMs
The Sybase Unwired Enterprise - Global Mobile Technology Solutions
Market Information Systems
- Georgetown Law - Webcasts and Podcasts (Information Systems ...
- Admissions Webinar: Regent University School of Undergraduate Studies