Special Report on
Information Technology Act
Information Technology Act - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
In the year 2010, the growth of Cyberlaw jurisprudence is likely to be important and significant. Various challenges are likely to arise as the evolution of Cyberlaw jurisprudence continues. One of the biggest problems and challenges that Cyberlaw is likely to encounter in the year 2010 is the development of jurisprudence pertaining to social networking. Social networking has gained centre stage currency and is of extreme relevance today . However, misuse of information as also various other criminal and unwarranted activities on social networking platforms and social media is ensured that there will be number of legal ...
The Information Technology Act, 2000 is India’s mother legislation regulating the use of computers, computer systems and computer networks as also data and information in the electronic format. The said legislation has provided for the legality of the electronic format as well as electronic contracts. This legislation has touched varied aspects pertaining to electronic authentication, digital signatures, cybercrimes and liability of network service providers. Information technology act 2000 deals with various computer systems like Electronic forms. (online money transfer, online ... Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY ACT
- karlgroves RT @mpaciello: "#ADA Act Recognizes Right to #Accessible Information, Communications #Technology":http://ow.ly/2u8XF #a11y #accessibility
- mpaciello "#ADA Act Recognizes Right to #Accessible Information, Communications #Technology":http://ow.ly/2u8XF #a11y #accessibility
- IFO_Forensic Cyber law of India is incorporated in the information technology act 2000 (IT Act 2000). It was amended through... http://fb.me/F9C543tx
Obama Information Czar Calls For Banning Free Speech
Elitex 2008 Delhi - Seminar - IT Act India Digtal Signatures
- ADA Online Learning – Accessible Technology Online Series
- MEDecision Webinar Will Discuss the Legal Ramifications of ...