Special Report on
Information Technology/Computing - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
Gartner, Inc. analysts today highlighted the top 10 technologies and trends that will be strategic for most organizations in 2010. The analysts presented their findings during Gartner Symposium/ITxpo, being held here through October 22. Gartner defines a strategic technology as one with the potential for significant impact on the enterprise in the next three years. Factors that denote significant impact include a high potential for disruption to IT or the business, the need for a major dollar investment, or the risk of being late to adopt. These technologies impact the organization's long-term plans, programs and ...
The fast pace of technological innovation is contributing to majorchanges in governments, societies, and the world economy. Innovationslike web 2.0 and semantic web, cloud and grid computing, pervasivebroadband access and ubiquitous services, software as service, globaldigital identity and others have reached a level of impact that goeswell beyond the use of computers and the Internet. In particular, theimpact of technological innovation on government has been profound,with increased collaboration between agencies to deliver seamlessservices, increased participation of citizens in policy- ... Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
- gdcm Blog Watch: Cloud Computing's 'Hard Landing' #gdcm: For our readers with an interest in information technology and... http://bit.ly/axv8cl
- joymickelson Blog Watch: Cloud Computing's 'Hard Landing': For our readers with an interest in information technology and compu... http://bit.ly/axv8cl
- MarkStosh Blog Watch: Cloud Computing's 'Hard Landing': For our readers with an interest in information technology and compu... http://bit.ly/aGt9kZ
Information Technology Security For Small Business
- Industrial Defender Resources - Webinars
- Hudson IT Announces Cloud Computing Webinar for IT Leaders ...