Special Report on
Information Technology Jobs
Information Technology Jobs - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
By understanding the major trends that are affecting our lives, you will be able to play an active role in planning and directing your career. By understanding these trends you will have a better chance of seeing the big changes before they hit. This look into the future will show you the careers that are expected to have high demand and some that aren't. But more importantly this article will show you the basics of "trend spotting" so that you can make your own intelligent career choices. If you are not interested in "the how and the why" of looking into the future of careers and jobs, simply click here to jump to the list of
A health information technologist is a person who keeps track of all the medical data and records associated with each patient and ensures that the latest technology is being used to collect, analyze and monitor the health records of patients and medical data. Because the healthcare industry and medicine is advancing at a tremendous rate every year, there is a need for professional individuals who are well equipped to understand and handle medical data and knowledge with the latest technological advances. The job of a health information technologist has to do with handling a lot of ... Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY JOBS
- Hound_JobSearch #jobs #careers Technology Policy Specialist: Key Role: Collect and analyze data on information sharing, as directe... http://bit.ly/d2fagB
- ITJobsDEN Hiring a System Administrator with ACTIVE Top Secret/ SCI Clearance at Information Technology Enginee... http://bit.ly/d1kKp9 #jobs #shjobs
- ALB_Magazine Regional Legal Counsel – Information Technology - Global player in the information technology and technology sector ... http://ow.ly/17KgMI
Top Online Degrees for Marketable Careers (Online Degrees)
UVU: Information Systems & Technology Department
- Healthcare, Technology & Government 2.0: Webinar on Certification ...
- GE Chairman/CEO Immelt Joins Panel for Merrill Lynch Webcast on ...