Special Report on
IT Technology Companies
IT Technology Companies - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
How future consumers will behave, the impact of the current global crisis, and how combinations of new technologies will fuse together to create a new world. It is easy to focus on clever engineering, or new product developments, and lose sight of what the future will actually be like. The truth is that our future is being shaped by technology or innovation , but will be driven by emotion. How customers feel, how they want to live, what excites them and what worries they have. Institutional blindness is a real risk: when we spend too much time with people in our own teams, business units, corporations or ...
Companies throughout the tech sector seem to be on a buying spree of late. Oracle, which specializes in database management systems and related corporate software, has completed 67 acquisitions in the last five years. Hewlett-Packard has added Palm and 3Com to its portfolio since last fall. And a bevy of other deals -- or attempted deals -- ranging from Microsoft's pursuit of Yahoo to information infrastructure company EMC's acquisition of Iomega, a producer of networking storage hardware, have been proposed or completed recently. In many of these recent instances, the target ... Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
IT TECHNOLOGY COMPANIES
- jabertolin Second Life needs to change its business model w/current crisis. Has it lost the interest of companies? http://is.gd/d6tVW
- montgomerybuzz Little spent on oil spill cleanup technology: Oil companies have spent billions of dollars to drill deeper and... http://dlvr.it/24V00
- lek05777 Asus: One of the leading technology-oriented companies of the world, ASUS is a pioneer. It has one of the best R&D... http://bit.ly/duR0jw
4C PLUS Company - Intel® Software Partner Program video case study
Vaccine-Autism Study Is Withdrawn
- Spigit Webinar: The Next Billion Dollar Idea Is Here
- Technology Webinars - Technology analysts, IT executives ...