Special Report on
Law and technology
Law and technology - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
Dennis Kennedy looks back at technology trends for the beginning of 2009, and he makes predictions about trends for the second half of the year. Are you in the know? I have an annual tradition of identifying the key trends in legal technology for the coming year and making some predictions about where we are headed. The current economic turmoil has made 2009 an especially difficult year for which to assess trends. The economy also makes it difficult to be very positive about what to expect this year. In fact, I’m actually quite pessimistic about what we’ll see in legal technology, even though I’ve tried to take ...
will present, followed by participation in discussion groups about his theories. Susskind’s predictions are that the delivery of legal services will progress toward commoditisation as a result of the pull of the marketplace and the continuous development of technology. He advocates that elements of legal practice could be undertaken more quickly, more inexpensively, more efiiciently, or to a higher quality using different and new methods of working. Although the threat for lawyers is that more jobs may be eroded, Susskind foresees that, for entrepreneurial lawyers, different ... Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
LAW AND TECHNOLOGY
- bxcope American Patent Law and the 22 Pending Cases - patent life JILL SUDDUTH / Duke Law & Technology Review 15 3may01" ( http://bit.ly/9U4wQV )
- BestFundAdvisor New blog post: SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY: THEIR RELATIONSHIP WITH LAW http://bit.ly/aLevmk
- ispicey Napster - napster law: Business, Information Technology, Finance & Risk Management and Stock Market Financials Res... http://bit.ly/blAQve
Wage War On Prop. 8 At The Ballots, Not In Court - Lawrence ...
Law 271: Environmental Law and Policy - Lecture 1
- UC Berkeley Webcasts | Video and Podcasts: INFO 141
- The Masters Conference || For Legal Professionals || October 4th ...