Special Report on
Technology and Workforce
Technology and Workforce - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
"Labor-short companies are increasingly willing to accommodate employees' desire for more flexible scheduling, evidenced by the growing number of firms offering telecommuting, flex-time, and core hours." THE IMPACT that technology has had on the workplace, and society in general, is undeniable. It will become even greater as computers get smarter, faster, smaller, and so inexpensive that virtually everyone will be able to own one. Already, it can be seen how the nonstop, technology-driven, global economy is tearing down traditional concepts of time and space. The Internet permits a person to conduct business ...
A veteran economic development researcher renowned for his expertise in community development is the new director of the Trent Lott National Center for Excellence in Economic Development and Entrepreneurship at The University of Southern Mississippi. Rick Duke, a principal research associate with the Enterprise Innovation/Economic Development Institute at Georgia Institute of Technology for more than 20 years, was selected by a search committee to lead the Center and the university�s economic development initiatives, including serving as a liaison with industry, the community and economic ... Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
TECHNOLOGY AND WORKFORCE
- michaeldisabato Segment the workforce by understanding employee needs. Match those needs to a communications technology and deploy that. - Bill Pray #cat10
- ValCom Prof Dev: Viacom Sues Google and Loses -- What a Wasted Opportunity: Viacom lost its copyright s... http://bit.ly/daL0YO #career #workforce
- HireAuthority The convergence of young, old, and technology is creating opportunity and crisis. Learn to manage geeks and geezers. http://bit.ly/T3GGG
Technology Management Program UCSB: Communication
"Time Management" by Randy Pausch, November 2007
- WorkForce Software to Sponsor Human Capital Institute's Webcast ...
- Microsoft PowerPoint - Aging-Workforce-Webinar