Special Report on
Women and Work
Women and Work - Trends
Latest Trending Story:
IWPR is examining the quality of jobs held by different groups of workers, with a particular focus on low-wage workers. This research project explores access to traditional employment benefits such as vacation leave and health insurance, as well as the adequacy of workers' participation in "family-friendly" policies such as paid time off to care for sick family members, flextime, and child care assistance. In addition to a research review and analysis of U.S. Department of Labor data on employee benefits, IWPR is conducting public education activities and forums for disseminating information about the need for and ...
Washington - If the world works as many hours as Americans currently do, it would consume 15-30 percent more energy by 2050 than it would by following Europe's model, according to a paper by the Center for Economic and Policy Research (CEPR). "Are Shorter Work Hours Good for the Environment? A Comparison of U.S. and European Energy Consumption," by researcher David Rosnick and economist Mark Weisbrot, looks at the potential environmental effects of European and other countries adopting the U.S. norm of longer work hours. The ... Read More
SURVEY RESULTS FOR
WOMEN AND WORK
- TYEM_LA Young women everywhere don't be afriad to speak ur mind follow your heart and work hard! It will get you places.
- Ddubheartofgold @LuvinMeSomeD I almost was in tears at work on Tuesday a women came over to me and said thank you and I said for what and i realized
- starrzone Watching Millionaire Matchmaker; oh my GOSH, these millionaires and some of the women are real pieces of work!
Work-life balance or life-life balance? -- conference .. ...
DARFUR REFUGEE WOMEN SPEAK OUT: Risking Life For Human Rights
- Questions from October 28th Webinar, women and retirement savings
- Berlitz Cultural Consulting Webinar Series | Berlitz Language ...